Friday, April 13, 2012

2012 is off to a great start for CBTP!!!

Hi All!!

I haven't ever really posted anything specific to just the blog before but after a year of working on it I wanted to let you know some cool things that are happening!

First off about a month ago one of my favorite Foodie sites Food52 featured my blog post about participating in their Community Picks recipe testing on their site! It was so gratifying to be recognized by a site I respect so much and I received a ton of traffic and positive feedback from the post. You can see their write up and link to the post HERE.

Secondly I am soon going to start doing some guest blogging for the fabulous craft site When Creativity Knocks . They are a fantastic resource for fun how to craft video tutorials as well as interviews and other cool stuff. We are going to start with a video cooking demo (my first time on camera, yikes!) later this month that I will link up here for all your viewing pleasure. I can't wait to start working with Ana & Scott I know I will be able to learn a lot from them on how to make a website your business!

Lastly I have finally been able to add an e-mail notification feature for those that follow the blog. If you look to the right side of the page you will see a box to add your e-mail to the list so you don't have to check in all the time to see if there is anything new, you will a receive an e-mail showing you what's up! A few other adds are a link to share the post you are reading on facebook or twitter, and a link to follow my CBTP twitter account where you can get lots of fun extras that don't make the blog.

A Big thank you to all of you that have supported this little project, it has been a ton of fun to work on and I'm so glad that people are enjoying it! I look forward to bringing you lots of great recipes, cool restaurants, and other exciting info in the future.

- JB

No comments:

Post a Comment